Google

Saturday 20 October 2007

A Taste of French Football: Lyon vs. AS Monaco

For those of you who don't know 'Olympique Lyonnais,' they are the most successful football team in France having won six consecutive Ligue 1 titles and performing extremely well in the Champions League.
Having bought the cheapest 20 euros ticket for this match, I guess I got what I paid for... finding myself on a behind-the-goal seat scrambled amongst the Lyonnais faithfuls. Just for your information, you will NOT be able to watch the game comfortable on your seats! Watch and Learn!-->
This was my first full on 90minutes football match on foot during a windy 5 degree Celsius afternoon.

European Footballs Traditional Pre-Match Water Sprinkling Ritual for speeding up the game



Juninhos Penalty: 1-0


The Match ends 3-1 in favour of OL!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home