Google

Monday 5 November 2007

Autriche

I decided to spendmy one week holiday (from the 27th October to the 2nd of November) in Austria. I took a train from Lyon, Part-Dieu station and headed off to Salzburg via Mulhouse and Zurich... a journey which took approximately 13 hours. During the week I visited Salzburg, Vienna, and a small village called 'Hallstatts' which is located between Salzburg and Linz...just beside a lake. It is deemed, the most beautiful place on earth, and a UNESCO World Heritage Site, therefore I decided to pay a little visit...















Mulhouse to Zurich (via Basel)

Salzburg...



For those of you who watched 'Sound of Music' you will know where this is...




Hallstattersee... amazing...

...I can't believe I went to see an OPERA!!!unbelievable, the most boring crap ever.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

와우!
혼자서만 좋은구경다했네.. ㅋ ㅉㅉㅉ
ㅋㅋ
마지막 공연은 잘봤남?? ㅎㅎ

나 착하지... 또 뎃글달구??

8 November 2007 at 20:48  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home