Google

Thursday 15 November 2007

Smart Cars!

There is a real lack of SMART cars in Asian countries... well at least in the countries I've lived in since it was first introduced during the 1995s. Surprisingly, there seems to be a real difference in the size of the cars people prefer in France compared to Thailand and Korea. Here, I should say about 60% of cars are three doors or less, and you will often see the signature 'SMART' style parking all over Lyon... These miniature vehicles are short enough to allow it to be parked 'nose in' whereas a conventionally sized (4-door) or more car would have to parallel park. There are tons of these SMART all over Lyon, where there is practically a War of Parking everyday. Here, a nice car is a car you can park easily... It's a country where taxi drivers drive the Merdeces S-classes, and the rest.... the ordinary Renaults and Citroens.





2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I ran across your blog while researching on 'language schools in lyon'! and I was hoping to get some information on it, if it isn't too much of a hassle, mind if you email me? so i can ask you some questions? I swear i'm not a spammer! lols

- jrosayz@hotmail.com

28 November 2008 at 16:36  
Blogger joe said...

My name is Joe Pinzone and I'm casting an international travel show about expats moving abroad. We'd love to film in France and wanted to know if you could help us find expats who have moved there within the last 15 months or have been there for 3-4 years, but recently moved into a new home. The show documents their move to a new country and will place the country in fabulous light. The contributors on the show would also receive monetary compensation if they are filmed. If you'd like more information, please give me a call at 212-231-7716 or skype me at joefromnyc. You can also email me at joepinzone@leopardusa.com. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Joe Pinzone
Casting Producer
P: 212-231-7716
Skype: Joefromnyc

19 June 2015 at 20:27  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home